Local Account Manager *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Sentinel SuperPro*
Local Account Manager is a tool you can use to manage local users and groups in Windows XP Home.
By Default Local Users and Groups MMC (Microsoft Management Console) snap-in is available only on the Windows XP Professional operating system. Also you can&qout;t access and use User Rights Assignment (a part of the Security Policy interface) on Windows XP Home version. With Local Account Manager you can easily create, change, delete users and groups (manage security accounts), assign user rights and privileges on Windows XP Home like within Windows XP Professional administrative tools!
How Local Account Manager can be useful?
Managing users and groups is an important security feature because you can limit the ability of users and groups to perform certain actions by assigning them rights and permissions. A right authorizes a user to perform certain actions on a computer, such as backing up files and folders or shutting down a computer. A permission is a rule associated with an object (usually a file, folder, or printer) and it regulates which users can have access to the object and in what manner.
Local Account Manager can be used not only for creating, deleting or renaming users. You can add a user to a group, define privileges for groups or users, permit or deny to perform a security task for any account or temporary disable a user. Also you can change a password for any user even if you forget the password and can&qout;t recover it. You can define that user must change the password on next logon or deny changing a password by a user in the future.
In order to manage file and folder permissions also you can use our another software - File Security Manager.
Local Account Manager includes the following features to help you add, remove or modify local users and groups, change account properties, assign user rights and privileges:
* Add, remove users and groups
* View and modify all user account and group properties like in Windows XP Professional ""Local Users and Groups"" MMC (Microsoft Management Console) tool
* Assign user rights like in Windows XP Professional User Rights Assignment interface for the Local Security Policy, define privileges
* Make any user the member of a group or deny such membership
* Change user password even if you have forgot the password
* Rename Administrator or Guest account
* Disable or enable user accounts
* Make it possible to build your own local group policy on Windows XP Home!
Related news:Mass Account Manager Full Latest Version
Benchmark (c) Benchmark Estimating *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Aladdin Hardlock*
Distributed Network Attack *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Sentinel SuperPro*