SurfCAM (c) surfcam *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Sentinel SuperPro*
SURFCAM’s 2-Axis system is a robust, high performance, cost effective CAM product made even more powerful by TRUEMill.
Product highlights include:
• Pocket and finish cavities with multiple island heights and tapered sidewalls
• Advanced strategies for face milling, groove, corner round, and chamfering
• Advanced multi-tool hole processing with intelligent pattern sorting
• Associative toolpath updates the toolpath of modified part geometry
Read more about SURFCAM 2-Axis
SURFCAM’s 3-Axis system delivers efficient, reliable toolpaths on the most complex surface geometry. 3-Axis high-speed machining strategies feature fast processing, minimal rapid motions, tapered tool support and excellent surface finish.
Product highlights include:
• High-speed optimized finish strategies feature smooth, fluid toolpaths that eliminates abrupt changes in direction
• Associative toolpath to model geometry that tracks changes to the model and adjusts the toolpath
• Unbeatable surface finishes increase productivity by reducing secondary processes and makes hard-die milling more efficient
Read more about SURFCAM 3-Axis
SURFCAM’s 4/5-Axis system offers true, simultaneous multi-axis machining. The NC programmer gains precise control over every aspect of multi-axis machining, ensuring safe tool motion in the most challenging applications.
4/5-Axis Product highlights include:
• Multi-surface 4- and 5-axis machining
• Full tool and shank gouge protection ensures safe tool moves in the most challenging applications.
• Full support for multiple gouge check strategies
• Powerful tool axis control during swarf cutting
• Full visualization and verification
Read more about SURFCAM 4/5-Axis
Other new and notable features in SURFCAM include:
• Solid Tool display — ensures realistic visualization of the tool motions when backplotting a toolpath
• Part and Surface Boundaries — creates various types of boundaries using the entire part or using a set of selected faces. New boundary types include silhouette and the shallow areas boundaries
• Current CAD Interoperability — SURFCAM supports the most recent releases from SolidWorks®, Autodesk®, CATIA®, Pro/Engineer®, and UG® (NX) to ensure accurate data exchange
TrueMill is an important and significant step in the long history of machining. TrueMill is the name for a patented set of discoveries centered on controlling tool engagement while machining a part of almost any type or material. TrueMill works on all part shapes and never plows into a corner. TrueMill manages tool engagement to produce tool paths far superior to anything on the market today.
TrueMill is the only toolpath engine that manages tool engagement to significantly increase productivity (in some cases over 100%) and extend tool life for all materials.
SURFCAM CAD/CAM Systems provide cutting edge technology for NC programming of 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-Axis mills, lathes, wire EDM, laser plasma and water-jet machines. SURFCAM’s extensive user base includes leading manufacturers in the aerospace, defense, automotive, consumer electronics, industrial equipment and medical products industries.
Related news:CAMWorks, ProCAM *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Sentinel SuperPro*
Esprit 2008 (c) DP Technologies *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Sentinel SuperPro*
NCSpeed v5.0 Server (c) Formtec GmbH *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Aladdin Hardlock*