ZTERM 3.2 (microsabio) *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Aladdin Hardlock*
ZTERM 2000 is a 32-bit terminal emulator for Microsoft Windows, designed primarily for connectivity with Unix and AMOS systems. Unlike most terminal emulators, ZTERM 2000 emulates both ""Field"" and ""Mode"" terminals, which allows a greater number of host based applications to work with the Windows platform.
ZTERM was originally written to void a gap in AMOS to Windows connectivity. At the time it the project was started, only one other AMOS compatible Windows terminal emulator was on the market and this product had a number of problems that weren&qout;t being resolved by it&qout;s creator.
As a result, ZTERM was developed with this philosophy:
• It should be 32-bit throughout and operate correctly on Windows NT
• Should be priced so that everyone in the organization could have Windows based connectivity
• Be a damm-sight easier to use and a lot less buggy than AlphaLAN/FW
• You should be able to preview the software before you buy it
• Bug fixes and minor upgrades should be free
Related news:ZTERM 3.2 (ICS dongles) *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Aladdin Hardlock*
ZTERM 3.2 (c) COOL.STF *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Aladdin Hardlock*
Movicon X (c) Progea Srl *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Eutron SmartKey*