Sign Wizard, Neon Wizard *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Sentinel SuperPro*
Introducing Sign Wizard 6.5, the next generation of the industry&qout;s only sign making software that can produce vinyl signs, printed signs, and neon patterns. Sign Wizard has been a leading sign making software program for over 15 years by focusing on enhancing both creativity and productivity at the same time. The new version 6.5 take this to a new level, where the only limitation is the sign maker&qout;s imagination.
New in Sign Wizard 6.5
• Reliable PDF import/export support
• Optional LED Wizard module
• Improved AI/EPS importing
• Import Adobe Type1 and OpenType fonts
• High Quality Anti-Aliased Rendering mode
• Intuitive Bitmap Rotation tool
• Anchor points feature, which lets you choose from one of 9 anchors about which numeric settings apply, such as the x,y position or the rotation angle.
• Vertical Weed Lines in Plot Manager
• Rasterize tool, which converts a complex vector design into a bitmap, with optional transparency. This makes it a snap to use Photoshop to creates complex raster effects such as bevel and still retain the ability to composite over other graphics, as with vector graphics.
• Move to Layer command, which makes it a snap to move objects between layers in very large and complex layouts.
• Color Palette Navigator
• Support for the Graphtec registration mark system in their vinyl cutters.
• Neon Preview can now work with entire groups at a time
• The Text Notes features is enhanced with titles and fields on the left side.
• Slant and Height options have been added to the Soft Shadow tool, giving you more creative freedom.
• Option in the Color Tab to hide the color wheel and display the color palette by name in a single listbox.
• You can now use the alpha keys (A instead of Ctrl+A) when customizing the keyboard accelerators.
Our customers report that they save at least 50% on the design and production of their neon patterns with Neon Wizard compared to the manual processes they were using previously. This increased productivity means that you can move more jobs through the shop and boost your sales.
New Sales Opportunities
Smaller shops that do not bend neon in house can still accept the neon jobs with Neon Wizard, by producing the file and/or pattern and sending it to a wholesale shop for production. Larger shops can get more neon bending business by accepting Neon Wizard files and patterns from these smaller shops.
Easier Sign Maintenance
The maintenance on an old neon sign can be a real hassle for the electric sign company. If a letter or part of the design gets broken, or if something needs to be changed, you can instantly bring up the original Neon Wizard file or pattern. If you have to make some replacement letters, for example, you may only plot those letters as a new pattern if you wish.
Better Customer Presentation
The ability to show your customer what their completed neon sign will look like is a major sales benefit, and being able to produce a proof of the layout/pattern is also very helpful during the design and production process. The Neon Preview feature is perfect for this. So Neon Wizard is not only a design and production tool, but also a sales tool.
Easier Pattern Storage
The storage and retrieval of old neon patterns has always been a problem. With Neon Wizard, you have the paper or non-asbestos pattern, as well as the original file stored on your computer and/or some back-up system. Finding an old job has never been easier, especially with the Job Manager feature.
More Efficient Large Jobs
Everyone knows that it is the large jobs which take up most of a shop&qout;s time (and bring in most of the money). Neon Wizard really excels at saving time and money on the large jobs, especially with the Parallel Tube Layout feature for big channel letters and designs. Hours and hours of time can be saved on the tough jobs, with Neon Wizard paying for itself many times over.
Streamline Your Workflow
Neon Wizard will fit with your existing workflow. With Neon Wizard as your pattern design station, you can accept files from a variety of programs in a variety of formats, create the pattern, then export the file to your production program or to another facility. If you use Neon Wizard as your production station as well, then you can complete the whole pattern design and plotting process in one program.
Related news:PCB Matrix Symbol Wizard *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Aladdin HASP SRM*
EuroCut Professional 6, Pjannto RIP 2 (c) EuroSYSTEMS S.a.r.l. *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Aladdin Hardlock*
CoCut Pro 12, Pjannto RIP 2, EuroFACT 5, EuroVECTOR 2 (c) EuroSYSTEMS S.a.r.l. *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Aladdin Hardlock*