Micromine 2007 (c) Micromine Pty Ltd. *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Aladdin Hardlock*
MICROMINE comprises nine modules giving you the flexibility to choose what you need as you need it, as your operation expands or your requirements change.
The heart of MICROMINE, Core allows you to import, validate, visualise and interpret surface, drillhole and subsurface data. Users or third parties gain a rapid and in-depth understanding of the data using industry-standard 3D graphics.
* Vizex 3D viewing environment
* Compatibility with many third party file formats
* Graphically interpret drillhole and other data
* Display all supported MICROMINE data types
* Essential statistical and coordinate conversion tools
* Automate repetitive tasks using macros
* Easily communicate ideas to non-technical audiences using fly through animations or VRML scenes
The Exploration module provides a set of tools for working in detail with drillhole data, including the performance of statistical calculations and DTM surfaces or grids.
* Drillhole calculations
* Statistical and geostatistical calculations
* Enhanced display capabilities; pie charts, oriented diamond drill structures, 3D contours
* Digital terrain modelling and calculations
The Wireframing module allows you to build and manipulate triangulated 3D solids and surfaces. Analytical tools include flagging 3D data as being inside or outside a solid or above or below a surface, grade-tonnage calculations, and many other spatial operations
* Use a wireframe solid and drillhole assay data to quickly calculate a grade/tonnage
* Use interactive Boolean operations to intersect two or more wireframes, or the menu version to batch process many wireframes via a macro
* Build polygonal solids from a profile, or slice a wireframe using sequential planes in any orientation
* Modify wireframe coordinates by rotation, scaling, translation, or geographic coordinate conversion
* Calculate drillhole pierce points from a wireframe
* Construct wireframe solids from a variety of data types
The Resource Estimation module provides a comprehensive range of modelling related functions, you can:
* Classify, quantify, and report the grade and tonnage of a resource model
* Create grade/ tonnage curves in preparation for reserve estimation
* Unfold or flatten a block model
* Supports all common interpolation methods from IDW through to Multiple Indicator Kriging (MIK)
* Also supports 2D polygonal methods for extremely simple or extremely complex deposits
Pit Optimisation allows users to find the most profitable open pit or nested pits using industry-standard Lerchs-Grossman optimisation.
* Enhanced pit optimisation including variable slope angles, dilution, recovery, rehabilitation costs and analysis
* Use function parameters, variable element prices, or periodic capital expenditure for more complex projects
* Enhanced block model reporting
* Support for multiple slope regions and processing methods with multiple elements per rock type
The Mining module allows you to develop a mine plan based on your organisationís mining parameters and business fundamentals.
* Functions for designing open pits, haul roads, slot ramps, switch backs and cutbacks
* Functions for designing underground drives, rises, shafts, declines and inclines
* Calculator for simple conversion between overall slope angle and batter angles/berm widths
* Variable geotechnical parameters for pit design
* Open pit blast pattern design including clipping blastholes to a DTM, calculation of volumes, production of collar/assay files and blast displacement of ore blocks
* Underground ring design tools including drill fans, charging, stemming and volume calculations.
The Scheduling module allows you to schedule and report on mine production by defining mining blocks, resources calendars, and extraction rates.
* Interactive 3D tools combine with Gantt chart and calendar interfaces to provide a truly integrated environment
* Spatially define a mining sequence
* Set up resources and calendars in Gantt chart or calendar interfaces
* Interactively re-sequence tasks on the Gantt chart and see the effect in 3D
* Use a block model to generate time-based grade/tonnage reports
The Surveying module comprises tools for importing and processing survey data. It provides calculation facilities for points, strings, surfaces and volumes.
* Tools to import data from any data recorder or total station text format
* Functions to reduce raw survey observations and to calculate and adjust coordinates
* Create and work with Digital Terrain Models (DTMs)
* Calculate volumes from DTMs or cross sections
Plotting allows you to quickly turn MICROMINE displays into page formatted output that can be displayed on any Windows device.
* Powerful automation allowing for the rapid creation of many plots
* Use built in templates to create a formatted plot in seconds
* Overlay multiple coordinate grids
* Quickly display plan strips for cross sections.
Related news:Micromine v10.0.4 (c) Micromine Pty Ltd. *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Aladdin Hardlock*
MicroMine 12 build 12.02.2011 *Dongle emulator for Marx CryptoBox*
GBIS v7.1 (c) Micromine Pty Ltd. *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Aladdin Hardlock*